In accordance with the Governor’s suspension of various provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act issued pursuant to his State Disaster Authority, and guidance issued on the suspension by the Attorney General’s Office:
- A quorum of the City Council will participate in the meeting by videoconference, telephone conference or by being physically present in Training Rooms A & B located at 757 North Galloway Avenue, Mesquite, Texas (meeting location). The meeting location will not be open to the public.
- Members of the public may participate by telephone conference as follows:
- Dial the following toll-free number: 888-475-4499. The participation code (meeting id) for this telephone conference is: 894 4246 2602 # #. Press *9 to raise your virtual hand and you will be recognized by the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Members of the public desiring to comment during Citizens Forum must pre-register as follows:
- Send an email to the City Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m., on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- Provide the City Secretary with your name, address and telephone number from which you will call.
- The meeting will be audible to all participants and allow for their two-way communication. Comments on agenda items may be made during the meeting via telephone conferencing or by email submission to the City Secretary at email@example.com before 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- An electronic copy of the agenda packet is posted online with this agenda.
- The meeting will be recorded and the recording made available to the public.