Water Billing Office
The following Convenience Fees are charged for payments:
ACH (eCheck) Fee = $0.00 each.
Debit/Credit Card Fee = 2.35% of amount charged.
Utility Bill Assistance
The City of Mesquite is trying to help residents who are struggling to pay their utility bills due to the coronavirus pandemic. Mesquite bills residents for water, sewage, draining and sanitation. Residents who need help can call 972-216-6208.
Each month the City of Mesquite let’s residents know if their account is delinquent and if they are at risk of a cutoff if they don’t pay or contact the city. Due to the pandemic, the City has temporarily paused actual cutoffs of service at this time.
There are several options if you need help paying your utility bill. First, during the pandemic the city is offering longer-term payment plans. You can learn more about this option by calling the Utility Billing Office at 972-216-6208. There are also other external resources for utility bill payment assistance from local groups like Sharing Life and other Dallas County charity efforts.
Essential emergency assistance for partial rent and utility assistance through Disaster Services at Catholic Charities of Dallas.
- Website: www.ccdallas.org
- Phone: 214-257-0674
- Email: CCDdisaster@ccdallas.org
- Essential Emergency Assistance for those affected by COVID-19 Flyer
Sharing Life Community Outreach
Offering financial assistance with rent, mortgage or utility bills.
- Website: www.sharinglifeoutreach.org/financial-assistance.htm
- Phone: 972-445-7403
- Email: Clients needing financial assistance with rent, mortgage or utility bills can email their request and documentation to Beth Byrum at firstname.lastname@example.org