Mesquite, TX – July 28, 2020 – Dallas County Health and Human Services is opening a new mobile COVID-19 testing site in Mesquite. The testing location at Eastfield College, 3737 Motley Drive, will open on Aug. 3. It will be open Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., or until the location has hit testing capacity for the day.
The testing location is for City of Dallas and Dallas County residents only. Make sure to bring an acceptable form of ID, such as a picture ID, utility bill, bank statement or other financial documentation that shows a Dallas County address.
Here are the testing requirements for City of Dallas and Dallas County residents:
- Persons with symptoms of potential COVID-19 infection; OR
- Anyone 65-years-old or older; OR
- Anyone with chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.; OR
- Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers; OR
- Persons without symptoms who have been actively engaged in large group settings, such as public gatherings or congregations of people, within the past 15 days.