In accordance with the Governor’s suspension of various provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act issued pursuant to his State Disaster Authority, and guidance issued on the suspension by the Attorney General’s Office:
- Members of the public, applicants and interested parties may attend the meeting in person or participate by telephone conference.
- Those participating by telephone conference may do so by dialing the following toll-free dial-in number: 888-475-4499. The participation code (meeting id) for this telephone conference is: 858 7396 0683 # #.
- All persons present at the meeting location must observe social distancing by remaining a minimum of six (6) feet from other meeting participants and must wear a covering over their nose and mouth.
- Members of the public desiring to comment during Citizens Forum via telephone conference must preregister as follows:
- Send an email or call the City Secretary on or before 3:00 p.m. on July 6, 2020. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The phone number is 972-216-6244.
- Provide the City Secretary with your name and address. If appearing at the meeting by telephone conference, also provide the phone number from which you will call.
- The meeting will be audible to all participants and allow for their two-way communication. Comments on agenda items may be made during the meeting or by submission on or before 3:00 p.m. on July 6, 2020, to the following email address: email@example.com.
- An electronic copy of the agenda packet is posted online with this agenda.
- The meeting will be recorded and the recording made available to the public.