- Location: Peachtree Road, between the railroad tracks and the concrete channel on the east side of Peachtree Road
- Recorded as a historic Texas cemetery
- Status: Inactive
- Size: 3.0 acres, approximately
The City of Mesquite acquired ownership of the Brickyard Cemetery and the surrounding acreage in 2001. An archaeological steward from the State of Texas studied the property and found approximately 80 graves, along with a broken headstone and pieces of pink granite, wood, metal, and concrete used for headstones.
This area was set aside for burials of African American laborers of the Ferris Brick Company and their family members which used to be located in this vicinity. The brick company opened in 1904 and closed in the 1950s.