Christmas in the Park 2018
Christmas in the Park is Mesquite Parks and Recreation’s largest annual event to kick off the holiday season. This year the event will be held at Westlake Park located at 421 Gross Road on Saturday, December 1 and Sunday, December 2 from 1 to 7 p.m. This family friendly event continues to grow each year and will include new décor, performances and activities.
- The new train depot with rides on the "Candy Land Express"
- Free carnival games at Rudolph’s Reindeer Games
- A Winter Woodlands Village with free make-and-take crafts
- Roasting marshmallows on the yule log
- Mrs. Claus’ story time
- Live Reindeer
- Stage Performances and Contests
- Free cookies with hot cocoa
- Pictures with Santa and festive character pictures
* Registration forms for contests are available at the information booth
Ticket booths close at 6 p.m. and activity lines will close early for the parade each day.
Food Vendor Information
If you are interested in participating as a food vendor at this years Christmas in the Park please click on the application link below, fill it out online, save and email to Yvonne Lane at: [email protected]
Download Application Here
Event entrance and parking are free. Parking is available in the Evans Recreation Center lot on Hillcrest Street. On both days, beginning at 2 p.m., a remote parking lot with shuttle service will be available at Family Cathedral, 790 Windbell Circle.
No onsite handicapped parking will be available. Those needing assistance should park at the remote lot where shuttle buses equipped to serve special needs guests will be provided.
If you would like to volunteer for the event, please click here to submit an application.
For more information, please call 972-216-6260.