The Leash Free Zones are dedicated spaces for our furry friends to have endless fun throughout Mesquite. It is the perfect place to spend time with your furry friends! The park is self-regulated and rules are posted to provide guidance for patrons to follow. Owners are reminded they are responsible for the actions of their pets.
The Leash Free Zone is comprised of two separate areas:
Small dog area for dogs weighing less than 30 pounds
Large dog area for dogs of all sizes
There are currently three Leash Free Zones in Mesquite.
HUMAN RULES · Use the Leash Free Zone at your own risk. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behaviors of their dogs at all times.
· Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the dog’s owner.
· Pet treats and food are not allowed inside the dog area.
· Owners must be within the dog area and supervising their
dogs at all time with a leash readily available.
· Limit three dogs per owner.
· Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
· All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
· Only dogs and owners.
· Dogs must remain leashed when entering or exiting the dog
· No aggressive dogs allowed. Aggressive dogs should be
· Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are not
· All dogs must wear a collar with a current rabies tag and
· Excessive barking is not allowed. Dogs should be under
voice control by their owner.
· Owners should fill any holes their dog digs.
Human & Dog Food / Treats
Puppies Under 4 Months Old
Dogs in Heat
Dog Training Classes
People without Dogs