Swim lessons are available for everyone ages 6 months through adult. Morning and evening lessons are available with certified instructors. Lessons are scheduled Monday through Thursdays with Fridays used as a makeup day. Saturday cancellations will be rescheduled at the end of the session. There is a maximum number of students per class. Students will be grouped by their skill level for individual classes.
- Registration for RESIDENTS begins Saturday, May 6 at 9 a.m.
- Registration for NON-RESIDENTS begins Saturday, May 13 at 9 a.m.
- You may register in person at Dunford, Evans, Florence, Rutherford Recreation Centers & at the Mesquite Parks and Recreation Administration Office located at 1515 North Galloway Ave. Please note: (Admin hours are M-F, 8AM-5PM)
- New this year, no swim test or pre-registration is available.
- *Please Note: When enrolling for more than one session, the same class level will be used. There is a maximum of 8 students per class. Final Placement/advancement will be determined by the instructors.
- For more details on class levels and ages click here.
For questions or more information call 972-216-6260
Morning & Evening Classes:
- Session 1:
- Session 2:
- Session 3:
- Session A:
- Session B:
- $50 (resident) per session for weekday classes (8 lessons)
- $55 (non-resident) per session for weekday classes (8 lessons)
- $35 (resident) per session for Saturday classes (4 lessons)
- $40 (non-resident) per session for Saturday classes (4 lessons)
- Adult Swim Class for ages 18+
- 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Town East Pool - 2525 John Glenn Pkwy.
- $25 per swimmer (resident)
- $30 per swimmer (non-resident)
Lesson ages below are guidelines. Your child may be more or less advanced than the suggested ages. Generally, children will remain in the same level for at least two sessions.
- Parent- Tot: 6 months - 3 yrs.
- Guppy: 4 & 5 yrs. Beginner
- Minnow: 6+ yrs. Beginner Level 1
- Seahorse: 8+ yrs. Beginner Level 2 Students will be in deeper water. *Swimmers with no prior swim lesson experience should not be enrolled in this level.
- Otter: 9 - 10 yrs. Intermediate Level 3 Deep water class. *Swimmers with no prior swim lesson experience should not be enrolled in this level.
- Dolphin: 11 - 12 yrs. Advanced Level 4 Swimmer must be able to swim independently longer distances and transition easily between deep and shallow water. *Swimmers with no prior swim lesson experience should not be enrolled in this level.
- Pre-teen (10-12 yrs.) & Teen (13-16 yrs.): for older beginners. *Swimmers who already know how to swim should not be enrolled in this class.
- Adult: 18+ yrs. Beginning class for adult swimmers.
For more details on class levels and ages click here.