The City of Mesquite welcomes all interested applicants for our Neighborhood Stabilization Program; however, to ensure your eligibility is reviewed promptly please be aware of the following:
All interested applicants will need to submit a prequalification letter for financing from a lender of their choice along with a completed NSP eligibility application. You will be notified upon receipt of your application and prequalification letter, and if determined eligible, you will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
When completing the application, it is important that all adult household members (18 years & older) sign the “Applicant Certification” form located on page 5 of the application. In addition, the appropriate number of household members (18 years & older) must sign the “Authorization for Release of Information” Form located on page 6 of the application. Please use the checklist below to ensure your eligibility is reviewed promptly.
- Prequalification Letter from lender
- Completed NSP eligibility application
- Applicant Certification must be signed by all household members (18 years & older) Page 5 of application
- Authorization for Release of Information form must be signed by all household members (18 years & older) Page 6 of application
- Copies of valid photo IDs or Texas Drivers License for all household members (18 years & older)
- Copies of Social Security card or documentation of alien registration number/green card for all household members
Also, each applicant should also become familiar with the following documents as they relate to the City of Mesquite’s Neighborhood Stabilization Program.
NSP Eligibility Application Form
Lender Certification Form
Homebuyer Counseling Certification Form
If you have any questions with the application process, or any of above documents you may contact us:
By Phone: 972.329.8350
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the overall NSP Homebuyer Process, click here.
For more information, please Contact:
Manager of Housing
1616 N. Galloway
Mesquite, TX 75149
Fax (972) 216-6429