- How do I make copies at the Library
Both Mesquite Public Library locations have copy machines. Copies are $0.15 per page. The copy machines will accept bills and provide change.
- Do you have color copies?
The library’s copy machines are black and white.
- Can I bring my own paper for the copiers?
Patrons are not allowed to change the paper supply. Only standard white copy paper is available.
- Does the library have a fax machine?
The library does not provide fax service.
- Does the library have typewriters?
The library does not have typewriters for public use, however, all of our public access computers have Microsoft Word software for creating documents.
- How do I get tax forms?
During tax season, from January 1 through April 15, current popular forms are available at both Library branches. For forms not in stock, there are reproducible forms at both libraries. You can also print forms from the IRS website. There are some tax forms that cannot be reproduced or printed from the IRS website; these you can order from the IRS by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) or using the IRS online ordering form.
- What business resources are available at the Library?
The Mesquite Main Library has a number of print resources in the reference section, including:
- Dun & Bradstreet Regional Business Directory
- Hoover’s Master List of U.S. Companies
- International Directory of Company Histories
- Lexis/Nexis Corporate Affiliations
- Million Dollar Directory
- Morningstar Mutual Funds
- Standard & Poor’s Register
- Value Line Investment Survey
Some, but not all, of the resources are also available at the Mesquite North Branch Library.
In addition, TexShare Library of Texas includes online business resources, including EBSCO Enhanced Business, EBSCO Business Source Complete, InfoTrac Newsstand, Regional Business News, and the Spanish Language Economia y Negocios. A login and password are required to access these resources; you can ask a reference librarian for this information.
The Gale Legal Forms database includes a number of business related legal forms. You will need your library card number and PIN to log in to this database.