Service Activation

The City of Mesquite requires all citizens to apply for new residential water service in person at 757 N Galloway Ave. A fifty dollar deposit, driver's license, and a lease or ownership papers i.e. Settlement Statement or Deed are required at the time of application.

If the new water service is for rental property, a Rental Certificate of Occupancy will also need to be completed at the time of application. It is the landlords responsibility to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy before the property is occupied.

An inspection will be performed within 24-72 hours of application. For information about the Rental Certificate of Occupancy Program visit the Rental Inspection Program page.